Imágenes del Padre Hurtado

martes, 28 de septiembre de 2010

I do appreciated all your efforts


 
Dear Partner.
 
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred
under the cooperation
of a new partner from UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Presently I'm in AMERICA for investment
projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your
past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now contact my secretary,her name is Mrs SHAMMER TOURE and his  private  Email Address(shammer_toure@hotmail.fr)  ask her to send you the total $500.000.00 which I kept
for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter beer it in mind that i have deposited your MONEY to the bank. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with my secretary Mrs SHAMMER TOURE and instruct her where to send the amount to you.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time. in the moment, I am very busy here
because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Mrs Shammer toure and she will send the amount to you without any delay.
With best regards.
 
DR.STEVE COMPORE
 
 
323 KATAHDIN .
LEXINGTON, 02421
MASSACHUSETTS,
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

¿Cuál es tu comentario? ¡Anímate! Nos interesa saber tu opinión.