Imágenes del Padre Hurtado

jueves, 2 de diciembre de 2010

Hello Dear This Message Is Respectfully Yours,



 Hello Dear This Message Is Respectfully Yours,

I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart. Withdue respect , trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a littlepatience and read through my letter i feel quite safe dealing with youin this important business having gone through your remarkable profile,honestly i am writing this email to you with pains, tears and sorrowfrom my heart, i will really like to have a good relationship with youand i have a special reason why i decided to contact you, i decided tocontact you due to the urgency of my situation, My name is Miss Dalila Kipkalya Kones, 23yrs old female and I held from Kenya in East Africa.My father was the former Kenyan road Minister. He and Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210,which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area calledKajong'a, in western Kenya. The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th,June,2008.

You can read more about the crash through the below site:
http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/africa/06/10/kenya.crash/index.html
After the burial of my father, my stepmother and uncle conspired andsold my father's property to an Italian Expertrate which the shared themoney among themselves and live nothing for me. One faithful morning, Iopened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he havedeposited huge amount of money in one bank in Burkina Faso with my nameas the next of kin. I travelled to Burkina Faso to withdraw the moneyfor a better life so that I can take care of myself and start a newlife, on my arrival, the Bank Director whom I met in person told methat my father's instruction to the bank is that the money would onlybe release to me when I am married or present a trustee who will helpme and invest the money overseas. I am in search of an honest andreliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I willpresent him to the Bank for transfer of the money to his bank accountoverseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believethat you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your ownsister.
Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you withoutknowing you, well I will say that my mind convinced me that you may bethe true person to help me. More so, I will like to disclose much toyou if you can help me to relocate to your country because mystepmother have threaten to assinate me. The amount is( $5.8 USD)Million United State Dollars, and I have confirmed from the bank inBurkina Faso on my arrival, You will also help me to place the money ina more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you willhelp by recommending a nice University in your country so that I cancomplete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 30% ofthe total money for your services and the balance shall be my capitalin your establishment. As soon as I receive your positive responseshowing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In thelight of the above. I shall appreciate an urgent message indicatingyour ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

AWAITING YOUR URGENT AND POSITIVE RESPONSE . Please do keep this onlyto your self for now until the bank will transfer the fund. I beg younot to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wickedstepmother who has threatened to kill me and have the money alone ,Ithank God Today that am out from my country (KENYA) but now In (BurkinaFaso) where my father deposited these money with my name as the next ofKin. I have the documents for the claims.

Yours Sincerely
Miss Dalila Kipkalya Kones.



 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

¿Cuál es tu comentario? ¡Anímate! Nos interesa saber tu opinión.